06 banshee tuning problems

I have an 06 banshee that I'm having issues with. you cannot start it without using starting fluid. once its started it will sit there and idle all day long. when you hit the throttle it will rev but wont come back down to idle unless you play with the carbs. we cleaned them, made sure nothing was mixed up between the two using an oem schematic, checked for vacuum leaks, synced the carbs with the tool. the jets are wide open. and the slides don't hang and come back down completely (while it stays revved). list of mods: Toomey t-5 pipes, pyramid reeds & cages, air box eliminated and using a single Toomey 2-1 air filter. T.O.R.S are eliminated, 280 mains, 25 pilots, air screw out 1.5 turns. 130 psi of compression on each cylinder, new plugs. pretty much at sea level. (Florida). its a pretty clean original bike. none of the electrical has been cut or altered and I believe its still the original top end. I don't know what would cause it to not come back down to idle other than a vacuum leak or something leaking internally in the carbs. I used to have a 98 banshee and never had the issues this one is having. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

You say the TORS are taken off but is the box and all the wiring that goes with it unhooked also?

the tors were installed per the instructions. the box is unplugged and the switch on the throttle is jumped. I can get some larger jets and see what happens. ill post back when I get them in. thanks.

Did you jump the plug in that was plugged into the throttle switch??? If you did that is your problem. I have ran into this several time. Do not jump that plug in just unplug it!

put a bigger pilot jett in it. if the rpm are hanging its either lean on the pilot or has an airleak. figuring your not running an air box it needs a bigger pilot. or put the air box back on if you don't have the next size up pilot n I bet u the revs stop hanging.

That

bumped the pilots to 32.5 and it didn't change. You still need to use ether to get it to start and it still revs and hangs. I'm getting the parts to do a leak down test. what I don't understand is if it had an air leak, how can it sit there and idle?

You never answered the part about the throttle wires being jumped?????

the throttle switch is currently jumped because it was killing spark.

If you have the throttle switched jumped that is not correct!!!!!!!! You either do not have everything un plugged that should be or you have another wiring problem. The throttle wires and every other wire that is involved with the TORS needs to be unplugged and not jumped in any way!