What brand is this swinger

Why is it bad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

There's so much solid aluminum there that it's heavier than a chromoly tube swinger.

I'm sure it wasn't heat treated after it was welded up, so you have varying degrees of soft and hard aluminum, leading to stress cracks.

It doesn't have a lower chain guide.

It's not a roundhouse carrier, so you still have the crappy chain adjustment.

Is that enough?

Yeah that's what I'm saying this isn't some hack build it's actually nice good machine work and machine welds someone paid good money for it I would say. I bet someone would again I don't think it's trash yall are crazy lol. May not not be what yall want but someone would I'm sure

I was just wondering if anyone had ever seen one like it and what it would be worth to sell I don't want to give it away or TRASH it but I don't need it

You were just told $285

You don't want it.

I don't want it.

Educated people know the true benefits of a round carrier. (You couldn't PAY me to run the stock design) since you can get quality arms for $300-$400 new....I would think Ebay would be a good place to find a buyer. Use it or be happy to get something in the $285 range.

I seen one on ebay as well that looked almost identical but it was arched just slightly it was 495.00 not saying this is worth that but definitely not 50 bucks

pics or almost similar identical arm you refer to. Willing to bet it is not what you think. Pull that arm off and weigh it. I need to check scrap prices so i can bid accordingly.

Yeah that's what I'm saying this isn't some hack build it's actually nice good machine work and machine welds someone paid good money for it I would say. I bet someone would again I don't think it's trash yall are crazy lol. May not not be what yall want but someone would I'm sure

Sure, sell it on Ebay. That way in two weeks there will be a nearly identical thread like this one. Then we can all tell him " some guy was on here asking about the same piece of junk, we all told him to chuck it in the scrap bin"