coolant loss

Only 2 ways coolant can get into the clutch cover. Bad waterpump seal or you pushed the water tube O ring out of place when you put the clutch cover on and it's pinched in between the cover and the case where the gasket is. Always put vasoline or something on the O ring so it slips into the clutch cover properly.

Only 2 ways coolant can get into the clutch cover. Bad waterpump seal or you pushed the water tube O ring out of place when you put the clutch cover on and it's pinched in between the cover and the case where the gasket is. Always put vasoline or something on the O ring so it slips into the clutch cover properly.

And make sure your coolant lines arnt mixed up with your trans vent lines

Has somebody actually done that? LOL

Hahahaha...yup...when we bought my wifes bike they had the lines from the overflow bottle mixed up with vent hoses and coolant was filling the trans...crazy shit

Hahahaha...yup...when we bought my wifes bike they had the lines from the overflow bottle mixed up with vent hoses and coolant was filling the trans...crazy shit

My bike had the exact same issue when I got it!