New to Forum - Question about Camber?

HI Guys,

I'm new to the forum.  Just purchased a 2005 all stock Banshee from a friend.  Here is a pic:

IMG-20140331-WA0027.jpg

Both of the lower front A-Arms had some rust on them (one was broken), so I ordered all four left / right / top / bottom arms from Ebay (used, but in good condition).  I replaced all four, but now the left front wheel has POSITIVE camber (I think it is supposed to be like this from factory?), and the right front wheel has NEGATIVE camber.  Could the problem be on the hub?  Is there a way to adjust this?

Here are some pics of how it looks:

20140528_155555.jpg

20140528_155524.jpg

Any input would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Looks to me like the air in the rear tires is not equal and the whole bike is leaning to the left. Put it on level concrete and start checking the frame with a level. If the rear tires are level and the whole frame is leaning, the swingarm could be twisted.

Thank you, I will do that and post back my results.

Looks to me like the air in the rear tires is not equal and the whole bike is leaning to the left. Put it on level concrete and start checking the frame with a level. If the rear tires are level and the whole frame is leaning, the swingarm could be twisted.

ball joint tab is mostly likely bent.

Thank you guys for the input.  The frame is OK, turns out the hub assembly has a little play, and it was accentuated by the lower pressure on the rear wheel (which I never thought it could affect that way).

^^^^ Takes suggestions and tries them then gets back with results quickly. Thanks people politely for the input.

I'm liking this cat already.   :cheers:

I recommend getting an air hammer. I modify the attachments to punch out bolts, bearings and whatever. It has saved me time, less force on parts to avoid bending or ruining the parts finsh and makes it a whole lot easier. Its an absolute must. Best 25 bucks I ever spent. Works like majic. Picture using a hammer but pounding it like 100 times in like a split second but much less force.