Bb cpi on sb motor.

Everybody ran big ass pipes on something with "no problems"..........

FFS Just because it RAN and didn't blow up doesn't mean it worked good.

Will it work? Sure.

Will putting a big ass set of pioes on a little motor hurt it's performance? FFS...You had to ask?

If you don't know the answer.....don't bother asking. Just be like everone else and run them since you own them........just don't report back about how "the bike RIPS! " because that's not knowing what power is missing.

No need to b a bitch about it brotha just curious

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

Then don't come on here saying something stupid like "my boy did it on his 350 with no problems"

.......then turn around and ask if it's ok.

You have much bigger problems to worry about than those pipes. Your domes sure seem small for sea level. Also those tires in your build thread look pretty big for such a small motor. It will be fine till you get everything else dialed in

You haven't even done a compression check on that motor. You are assuming 17cc will need race gas. But that is incorrect. The long rod with a Blaster piston will be pretty low compression unless cylinders were decked or complete custom cut domes were made.

I would suggest measuring out port durations,squish and pick what fuel you want to run. Then contact a competent builder to get you setup with domes to complete your package.at 1 time i was like you and ran a similar setup. My eyes have been opened years ago. Just trying to open yours. Dont do what your boy does. Youll just be 2 guys getting beat by fourstrokes instead of only him.

But he's a dope.....

Rapper.

Ran great = 57 HP and you could have ran straight pump gas to do it.

Stop telling us stuff and start listening. Your compression is around 125-130. I know this from experience added to the pieces of info you have provided. You CAN'T BUY off the shelf domes small enough to need race gas on that set-up.

10 years ago i bought sb shearers and threw them on my 350. it ran good but not great. Then come to find out they were big bores the whole time. So i bought sb shearers then and it felt way stronger with way more roll on power. moral of the story. get sb's

Ok I understand exactly. Who can do me up a set of domes?

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

Almost anyone. NOSS, TITAN, ETC.

But first you're going to have to take some accurate clearance measurements. Your NEW domes are going to have to hang down into the cylinders a bit. The trick is to figure how much. NEXT if you really wanna make it worth while, you need to degree the timings on the motor so you can get a dome SHAPE that compliments the port timings. After that, you pick an octane fuel to use and build some domes for the overall package.