Rear lowering link

Rapture

My bike is in complete bits at the moment so i cant really check myself but ....

Im thinking of getting a rear lowering link, but if i use it on the lowest setting will the curved shock link fowl on my rear skid/armor plate?

Are you wanting to run a link on trails and stuff? That's not a good idea. Not only will it shove the wish bone down where it'll get beat up, but it really won't fit most skid plates except the ones that only cover the rotor and sprocket.

You could try the warrior link wich is supposed to take the bike down a little bit.

Yea I want to ride dirt tracks etc. I won't be jumping or anything. I want to ride a little higher than a flattrack set up. Im guessing a r6 shock will be to hard. Is there any donor shocks other quads I can run that will lower it like 4"?

Just switch to a Warrior link. It's 1 1/4 inches longer than the Banshee link. It will lower it alot and it's EASY to switch back and forth.

The skid plate is mounted to the rear part of your swingarm. THAT height is dictated by your axle.

You can lower your quad, but the axle won't get lower unless the tires do. The only issue you need to worry about is the DOGBONE acting like a farm implement. The lowering links just risk turning your Banshee dogbone into a earth plow.