please hel. ...pwheel size

Whats confusing you is that tire size is always diameter, width at the bulge, rim size, and wheels are diameter then width.

You always want the wheel width narrower than the stated width of the tire.

But why in the hell would you buy from someone with no feedback, and an ebay member for less than a month?

Edited by Starwriter

Whats confusing you is that tire size is always diameter, width at the bulge, rim size, and wheels are diameter then width

You always want the wheel width narrower than the

stated width of the tire.

But why in the hell would you buy from someone with no feedback, and an ebay member for less than a month?

So are u saying that the diameter is what im looking for a far as the wheel size?.....and i figured the seller has to start somewhere.....isnt that how all sellers started...or i cold be wrong

Yes, obviously diameter is what counts. Width is a little bit flexible.

All crooks have to start somewhere too. I surely wouldn't gamble on someone who has never bought or sold anything. Or maybe he has. Maybe his previous ebay account was closed by ebay for ripping people off, and he just started a new one.

Yes, obviously diameter is what counts. Width is a little bit flexible.

All crooks have to start somewhere too. I surely wouldn't gamble on someone who has never bought or sold anything. Or maybe he has. Maybe his previous ebay account was closed by ebay for ripping people off, and he just started a new one.

TRue, i understand that.....but 40 bucks i was willing to give a shot.....price does seem extremely low tho for brand new polished wheels....do u know where i can find some for or near that price anywhere else? Just didnt wanna het the wrong size....ive heard totally two differnt stories....so just wanted to clarify....but i knew the fellow members would lead me right

You know that's just 1 wheel, right?

Thank u so much...so is there any cons that the bulge of the width of the tire is 10 when the rim is only 8?

That's what you want. You want the width of the tire at the bulge to be wider than the bead to bead width of the wheel.