I need a drag port! Who to go to !?!?!?

xbig pitax

Why go with stock crank? Not much of a sleeper with stock crank. A sleeper with big carbs and drag pipes is already at least assumed to be a stock stroke drag port.

You're the guy the sleepers are pretending to be!

Edited by J-Madd
  • Like 2

A SLEEPER is by nature a motor that is a Wolf in sheeps clothing.

Not a sheep in a clean wool blend sport coat.

Me I specialize in sleeper , either 4mil or 7mil stock head, I wont use slingshots. Resleeving your cylinders are not cost effective at all with the price of virgins around here, the only issue I have is sticking big carbs on you need em to go fast but are noticable. Sleeper motors can be just as expensive as non .

see the guy 2 post up ^^ sleeper06 that's who you need to speak with. appears stock from the outside all plain black factory looking ! eliminate your competition ! hands down your not gonna find a nicer or more knowledgable guy out there that's gonna give you 100% of your power. and any good jockey can keep a sleeper a secret. only an idiot would go out on the streets n stretch someone by ten when they can win by 1-2 using 3/4 throttle at finish :) . very happy customer carl take very well care of all of them. mild to wild