odd startup issue

just got back from the dunes here in wa. bike ran great the entire time after some adjustments. powerband kicks in hard, not much power anywere but the powerband pretty sure thats normal. sometimes the throttle response is crappy could it be the airscrew. also it smokes more on the left side and also sometimes it would start upon only the left cylinder then the right would kick in after warm up. could be fouled plugs. the carbs are synced and cleaned and adjusted same just dont understand why the left smokes more. also my compression dropped 7 psi in both cylinders after the trip. each cylinder is at 107 psi now. 

See.......only 107 PSI compression.

Still thinks the powerband hits "HARD". LOL

Motor is so weak it's closer to being a kick lever powered air pump than it is to being a combustion engine. Wait till you feel a REAL POWERBAND. LOL

lol ive riddin a ported 4 mil bike i know what it should feel like. my powerband doesent hit weak at all. i know i should probally rebuild it. it has the original pistons from 87. im thinking it will need  crank bearings also. almost think i should just sell it. 

Why sell it? To buy abother one for 2000 dollars thats claims it has a fresh rebuild? Only to find yourself in same position again? Keep it man!...drop that same 2000 dollars into the motor and a few other mods and have a solid machine! Unless the reat of the bike is wasted id keep it build it and make it your own!

Last post is so true. I just bought a freshly built shee for 2 grand... Rode it a couple times briefly just to find I need to go threw the whole fuggin quad! Spent another 800 and it still needs a full motor build... Keep it