Trinity domes

O/CbansheeRider

Ok. I'll wait to hear back and call another sponsor if he tells me the same. Who did u go thru?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to get directly from trinity nobody had the blanks to start fresh maybe that's a trinity thing that doesn't sell blanks

I'm looking for set of domes for a trinity cool head. It currently has 17cc domes and I would like to run pump fuel or 50/50. Let me know if anyone has some thx.

I'm pretty sure you have to buy the domes from Trinity.

Sell the Trinity crap on ebay and buy a decent head.

There's nothing wrong with the Trinity head. Our head was bought in 2004 & is still going strong today.

We went high 9s - low 10s in the 1/4 mile & 3.94 in 300' with the head & off the shelf domes. This was done with a 443 Cub on race gas, stock frame, with a 210-220 + lb. rider.

Thx slower. I know a lot guys on here don't like trinity but I don't wanna buy a new head as I just bought the bike for my son and I'm not too kee0n on him having a faster bike than me so I'll just get some domes so I can run non ethanol.

Cool. If making your sons bike slower is the goal....Trinity is the place to be dealing with.

• Like 1

Cool. If making your sons bike slower is the goal....Trinity is the place to be dealing with.

At least you didn't go Windy on the post. We understand you & other's have had problems with Cheetah domes. They didn't slow our junk down. While we are not the fastest, we are well ahead of most.

At least you didn't go Windy on the post. We understand you & other's have had problems with Cheetah domes. They didn't slow our junk down. While we are not the fastest, we are well ahead of most.

Everyone makes mistakes.   :shrugani:

Trinity made a mistake and you ended up with a motor that was ok.  :lol: (Obviously you are one of the FEW exceptions to their normal results.)

But when they get it right…..it ends up wrong. LOL (There is a Trinity motor on the bench right now with a convergent squish measurement of .019 at the cylinder wall and  .017 at the end of the squish band)  :whoa: The piston batch numbers are actually showing on the dome!

ANYONE ELSE'S head and domes FTW.  :P

Everyone makes mistakes.   :shrugani:

Trinity made a mistake and you ended up with a motor that was ok.  :lol: (Obviously you are one of the FEW exceptions to their normal results.)

But when they get it right…..it ends up wrong. LOL (There is a Trinity motor on the bench right now with a convergent squish measurement of .019 at the cylinder wall and  .017 at the end of the squish band)  :whoa: The piston batch numbers are actually showing on the dome!

ANYONE ELSE'S head and domes FTW.  :P

We have had that head on 3 different cylinders & used around 7 different sets of domes. Not one problem with the head or domes. That's our experience & I'm not doubting yours.