a arms

Just received +1 chrome a arms and i asked seller would they work with oem stock bottom arms and they said yes cause they were adjustable. But as i was installing today i see that the aftermarket a arms are a lil longer than the stock oem.....they are adjustabe but cant get to work with the lower a arms...is there anything i can do to make fit or would i have to buy the aftermarket lower ones as well....thanks

Ebay....won a pair of chrome ones for 50 bucks.....very nice set and clean....look to be barely used....and I purchased cause seller said they would work wirh the bottom oem. ....,but.that's not the case....I can't be to set...I see that one oem arm itself goes for about 50 bucks...guess I'll just hang on to them till I fond some bottoms to match, and I'm tryna get everything chrome On my bike another reason why I purchased

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

Ebay....won a pair of chrome ones for 50 bucks.....very nice set and clean....look to be barely used....and I purchased cause seller said they would work wirh the bottom oem. ....,but.that's not the case....I can't be to mad...I see that one oem arm itself goes for about 50 bucks...guess I'll just hang on to them till I fond some bottoms to match, and I'm tryna get everything chrome On my bike another reason why I purchased

Oh man. I just found out that a long lost rich relative of yours has just passed away. He has left you his entire fortune. Please inbox me all of your information including Social Security number and bank account numbers so I can transfer the money into your name. Time is of the essence.

• Like 1