Titile

Well, I bought my banshee and the guy had the title but i'm just debating if it's worth it to go get it transfered  in my name.  The guy happened to put the whole selling price on the title, even after I asked him to put something low to save me some money. Needless to say i'm up in the air if it's really worth it now.  Thoughts??

Fuck yeah. Don't be cheap on the fact of OWNING the bike. Technically you don't own the bike.

Let's just say this guy reports the bike stolen and gives them your info. Cops come and take the bike. Guess who gets it back.

I have a title we both signed so I doubt that will be a issue.  

What headaches is it really going to save me from?  I have the money so it's not a big deal, but I just want to know if i'm getting about as much of a hp gain from this as a boost bottle? How is it worth the money?

I ask because I had a title for my old banshee and it got stolen and the title didn't do anything for me in that situation.  The only good I can see is when you sell the quad, but the majority of people don't really care. 

Sounds like no matter what advice is given here, you're going to just throw the title in the drawer and forget about it. That's how bikes end up being sold without a title. If the bikes registered in your name, you can file for a lost title. If you don't bother registering it in your name and you lose the title there's nothing you can do.

I have a title we both signed so I doubt that will be a issue.  

What headaches is it really going to save me from?  I have the money so it's not a big deal, but I just want to know if i'm getting about as much of a hp gain from this as a boost bottle? How is it worth the money?

I ask because I had a title for my old banshee and it got stolen and the title didn't do anything for me in that situation.  The only good I can see is when you sell the quad, but the majority of people don't really care. 

Sounds like your too smart to listen to good advice.

Your mind is already made up.

If you have a title in your hand and don't register it……you are a fool.

If you want to know the laundry list of reasons why……do a search. I've it covered in IN DEPTH previously, but won't now. The reason?……see my first comment. 

Even if you get the title and throw it away, when you go to sell it you maybe be able to get a little bit more money out of it, you can always get a. We one printed up cause it's in your name, look at it this way, say you have to pay $100 to register it in your name, when you goto sell it maybe you can get and extra $200 for it.