Fox,Ella, or works?

Gtorrey801

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/uploads/1341322015/gallery_19938_1964_1041747.jpg

Unlimited adjustability. I'll never go back to a physical spring. 

Honestly, save up if you have something in mind and don't have all the cash right now. It's worth the wait.

What a arms are those?

Alba! They have been great to me, I beat on my junk and have had no problems. Jump it a bit as well, been fine for a few seasons.

Sent from my shed.

It's been said for the average guys, a stage 3 elka or some fox floats will do fine. No need to go to a higher option.

Of come on now Cody. You need the best. No need to cheap out on a couple bux extra for goodness.

Very simple to adjust and set up in minutes.

Sent from my shed.

It's not the money issue. it's the point im not sure if i need that. I am coming off of stock shocks/a-arms. From what i been reading here(read tons of pages worth), elka stage 3 will be fine for what i do. The only reason i favor the fox's is because of their color which will match my bike.

Well shit I thought you had works triples, anything is better than blown stockers no doubt.

I love my Evols!

Sent from my shed.