Pingle

It doesn't leak bad at all and the brass fitting is tight in place, like I said I just figured it was wore out and time to freshen up.

I don't know what happened, I bought it used on the tank and just slammed it in never really going over it. But now it looks like it was dropped or something.

I'm going to call them tomorrow, has anyone dealt with them? How are they with customer service or replacement parts?

Not to derail your thread but do they make these with reserve? I haven't been able to find one but i thought i remember some one saying they do.

cheapest place i found one new no reserve $85 http://www.oemcycle.com/Item/product/900121581

That is the same one I use..  To install it you'll have to cut out the divider on the tank that seperates the reserve tube from the main tube... Because the stocker has 2 filters one off to each side and the Pingle has a single filter in the center...

Saw this thread and double checked it against Sudco site just to make sure. I ended up buying one off Amazon and an adapter plate off Ebay, which unlike the non reserve style isn't included.  Was around $140 all said and done but i got the chrome one.