Carb fitting popped out

Cottondoc

My 2006 banshee has keihin carbs. They were on it when I bought it. I was told they are 28s bored to 30s. I was riding today and when I stopped I noticed gas pouring out of the quad. I looked and found where the main fuel line from the tank had came out of the right carb. The fuel fitting on the outside of the carb had came out do the carbs body. It looks like a press fit tube with a barb end that just came out when the press/interference fit failed. Has anybody see this before? What's the best way to fix it? If I put some type of locktite on it and tap it back in, will that work? Thanks for any help or info.

Used loctite and tapped the nipple back in.  I let it sit overnight and cranked it this afternoon.  I was only able to ride it around my small yard in first gear, but it didn't leak or come loose.  I think that fixed it.  I will go for a real riding session in a couple weeks and let you know if it comes loose again or leaks.  Thanks again for the info.