Broken piston on right bank

Get a hot rods crank nothing else!!! A word of advise unless your talking to a banshee specific builder to handle machine work and build you will have problems I've seen more than one come through my door from a local shop that was terrible a whole bunch of parts off eBay slammed together. Pick one guy to get everything from do it once do it rite,you can go broke saving money

There are part numbers stamped on top of the pistons but you may have to take some emery cloth to them to be able to see it. They will be kind of faint

People on here have already told you, there is part numbers on the connecting rods on the crankshaft to identify what you have. Such as the "29L"

Posting pictures is the best way to get better help. You can use Photobucket or Tapatalk. Your choice on which you choose.

• Like 1

Ok. Tried uploading pics from my phone and can't figure out how to do it. The dome has the number 19 on the side of it. So I assume 19cc domes. Looked at crank case a little better. And I looks like the cases have been hand clearances for the crank. I'll try to log on to the computer later today and see if I can upload the pics that way.