Banshee is boiling..

mossontte

Thats a first world problem you got there. Obviously you care, since you brought it up.

How fucking hard is it to scroll past a video, is your finger hurting to do 1 extra swipe to scroll past it? I will take it down just for you

Let me explain it in a way that maybe you can understand. When scrolling on an iphone, everyone elses signature can be easily swiped right past. But when it comes to your youtube video, the screen just stops. You have to swipe and swipe and swipe. It's like a deer that walks out in front of your headlights and just stares at you. It's like that last little bit of shit that won't launch itself out of your ass. It's like that chick in the Hyundai in front of you at the traffic light that is too busy texting to notice that the light has changed and by the time she finally takes off, you get stuck at the red.

So, don't take it down just for me. I'm not impressed. Take it down to improve your Karma, to make BHQ a better place, and to make yourself look like less of a inconsiderate dumbshit.

I gotta agree, made me laugh too. I measured the carbs, and that's what they came out to, got the quad with no tors on it.

I'll change my sig so there won't be so much swiping! Lol!

crisis over! good deal :)

you put wotever you want in your sig chief, i can always turn it off if its bugging me

so did the OP figure out out his boiling problem...now we`ve hijacked the crap out of his thread lol