Banshee is boiling..

mossontte

I get tired of 1 particular BHQ member that has a youtube video in his signature. It's a pain in the ass to scroll past when you're using an iphone.

Its your fault for using an iphone to browse non-mobile webpages. Suck it up or use tapatalk.

Also dont be shy to name and shame next time.

Its your fault for using an iphone to browse non-mobile webpages. Suck it up or use tapatalk.

Also dont be shy to name and shame next time.

I was trying to be suttle. I have sucked it up and put up with your dumbshit video ever since you added it. Most of the time I surf on the computer, but ocasionally it's nice to check in on my iphone. As mentioned, go have a cigarette. We don't care.

I was trying to be suttle. I have sucked it up and put up with your dumbshit video ever since you added it. Most of the time I surf on the computer, but ocasionally it's nice to check in on my iphone. As mentioned, go have a cigarette. We don't care.

Thats a first world problem you got there. Obviously you care, since you brought it up.

How fucking hard is it to scroll past a video, is your finger hurting to do 1 extra swipe to scroll past it? I will take it down just for you

ummm..your sig is even bigger dummy..did you really need a separate line for every piece of junk your jalopy has?

1997 Banshee, yellow & red. yay

Mods: duh

Stock Air box with Pro Flow adapter, K&N filter, outerwear, and no cover. bfd

28mm tuned Mikunis w/ TORs removed. 28`s with TORS removed you say..really 28`s??

V-Force 4 Reeds. hold the phone

Vito's 4mil stock rod (110mm) Stroker kit. happy for ya

Wiseco Pistons. stop the press

Garage ported Cylinders. i garage ported yur mom

Cool Head w/ custom domes. la de da

Pro Circuit Pipes w/ silencers. braap

Cascade clutch disengagement adjuster (pancake bearing). wow

Adjustable timing plate @ +4. hero

RMStator improved flywheel. junk

Racetech 200w dual output stator, 1 a/c circuit, 1 floated ground regulated d/c. you rebel

Custom wire harness, fuse block, and relay box for d/c circuits. who gives a shit

YFZ450 front brake master w/ lever and modded foot brake switch for brake lights. see above

LED tail/brake light. epic

PRM Desert II front bumper. holy moly

Fullflight +2 +1 A-arms. woteva

Alba 1" front wheel spacers. gay

Renthal handlebars. nice to know

Vito's twist grip kit. death trap

Moose clutch lever. really a moose?

Alba nerf bars. yawn

Durablue Eliminator axle. i`m hungry

Tusk +1 3/4 rear hubs. ivory ones?

Parking brake eliminator. fascinating

Armadillo Six Pack Rack rear bumper. does it have beer?

F.A.S.T Sticker! the only mod worth knowing about

• Like 4

ummm..your sig is even bigger dummy..did you really need a separate line for every piece of junk your jalopy has?

28mm tuned Mikunis w/ TORs removed. 28`s with TORS removed you say..really 28`s??

why didn't you correct this when you removed the spaces! they are 26mm or tors was never installed on them buddy.