Is there a arm conversion kit

hursty121

You just need the angled frame tube that has the upper rear A arm mount on it. Get someone with a junk frame to sawzall out that tube, leaving extra parts of the other frame tubes, and then you can just grind away the junk and weld it in. If your J arm frame is titled, and you have the ability to MIG or TIG weld, I would do the conversion without any hesitation. Just make sure you have your upper A arms before you start welding, so you can get the spacing right. The front J arm mount is already in the correct position for A arms. The rear J arm mount needs to be ground off.

Okay I don't have a title so I think I might go for different frame thanks might try that to

Damn right I ride a yamaha

One of my first banshee's was a j-arm banshee. After going through a couple j-arms I went this route. You can pick up a frame with a title for a reasonable price and it makes the perfect time for a frame up restoration and allows you to build your quad how you want it or just clean it up as you swap. For the price you can pick up a j-arm banshee sometimes its worth it if you don't mind doing the work.