Banshee being really aggrivating!

I had a clymers manual really pissed that i gave it away to the guy i sold my last banshee i got to order a new one lol they help a lot but yes i have coolant in my bottom end the transmission and im not sure how its getting in there is the waterpump seal my problem or is it something else?  Thanks for all the help guys.

Only 2 ways for coolant to get into the trans oil. Water pump seal or some mental midget pinched the coolant tube O ring in between the clutch cover and the case when he(she) was putting the clutch cover on. If the coolant tube O ring just goes bad, it will just leak onto the top of the motor and drain down onto the ground.

Did you check your case vent hoses and make sure someone didnt mix up a coolant hose going to your rear coolant jug? Follow your coolant lines if you still have them and make sure case vent hoses are seperate From the cooling hoses...i have seen people mix them up at the 3 way connectors....