Who sells the spacers for yfz a arms

TWILES

You can lead a horse to water guys ! I have seen more of these yfz conversion front ends look like shit . The fact that the biggest hold up to the op is a spacer says to me you shouldnt be cutting anything , if you can cut arms you can cut a spacer ace hardware sells all sorts of shit

Lots of truth in here.

So once again we have.... " I have an idea what do you think?". Then it's followed with..... "No! Save your time and money". With a classic response of "yeah, I'm just gonna do it anyway. No, no, no, I don't care about how it will cost just as much and ride goofy"

Dude, you just had guys who have done it tell you it's not a good idea. And cost really isn't cheaper. Not unless you have the parts already. Then there is cost to machine these spacers you need. Then there is the ride quality issue. It's a twitchy set up. Seriously, you may not want a race bike but you certainly don't wanna put a bunch of time and effort in to something that rides sketchy any way do ya? There are tons of used arms & shocks that pop up here a lot.

^ clearly that ball joint is a product of rider error! With the YFZ arms you're not supposed to drive through trails, whoops, jumps, dunes, puddles, or even drag strips. Everybody knows that they are only for rolling the quad in the garage and riding slowly through the pits.

A buddy of mine asked me about this swap just yesterday, I had him look at my banshee from the side at where the front suspension mounts, and then the YFZ sitting directly beside it, then asked, "What do you see here that makes you think this would be a good idea?" Just from that, I'm surprised it mounts in any way, shape or form.

notice how bad it worn and how the housing is beat up. this setup was about 2 years old and the arms were in very nice shape. no reason for that much wear unless the geometry is fucked and stressing the balljoints

Exactly. Just be glad you had it fall apart at low speed. Stories like that make me shy away from being the ginuea pig

You guys sure keep a dead story going. Do any of you work for a KY state department of any kind? If not, you missed your calling. I bought +3+1 full flights, like new yfz shocks from a dude in Alabama, new tusk tie rod end, and I can't remember the place that makes the brake lines but I got the 2 line instead of the split lines. $700 for all of it. I'm sure it's all shit though.

You guys sure keep a dead story going. Do any of you work for a KY state department of any kind? If not, you missed your calling. I bought +3+1 full flights, like new yfz shocks from a dude in Alabama, new tusk tie rod end, and I can't remember the place that makes the brake lines but I got the 2 line instead of the split lines. $700 for all of it. I'm sure it's all shit though.

Yep. Pretty much.

Sent from a van down by the river

Do you work for obama?