Banshee 421 Cheetah Winter Rebuild!

TKJ421

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not sure how a 12 port layout is going to work in a cub/ and or cheeta..?  not much room in the skirt for those weird transfer tunnel windows.

and dont worry dude  its only about 4-5 assholes on the site that bash everyone    ( and i dont have a clue how to use emoctionscomergssmileyfacebullshit12yearoldgirluses)

im not sure how a 12 port layout is going to work in a cub/ and or cheeta..? not much room in the skirt for those weird transfer tunnel windows.

and dont worry dude its only about 4-5 assholes on the site that bash everyone ( and i dont have a clue how to use emoctionscomergssmileyfacebullshit12yearoldgirluses)

Lmfao I know right I don't either, I found out that the 12 port is only for stock cylinders to be honest I don't really know what type of porting is being done exactly but I just told him to do whatever gets the most power. Looking forward to testing it out.

I've got one of Jim's cubs. I've been pretty happy with it. Looked real good when I got it. Little pricey. By it runs good.

Ya it's not cheap but I think it will be more than enough for the riding I do, might as well get the most out of it since I've went this far lol.

nows a good time to maybe look at the sprockets, chain, possibly replace the axle bearings as these items will see a increase in load cause of the added horsepower. I'd even go ahead check out the chain guides. These were the items that failed on me after my rebuild. Every trip up with the machine something else would need to be fixed. When doing the axle bearings, I just packed the bearings and replaced the seals that come on them. Seemed that was the best method.

nows a good time to maybe look at the sprockets, chain, possibly replace the axle bearings as these items will see a increase in load cause of the added horsepower. I'd even go ahead check out the chain guides. These were the items that failed on me after my rebuild. Every trip up with the machine something else would need to be fixed. When doing the axle bearings, I just packed the bearings and replaced the seals that come on them. Seemed that was the best method.

Ya I think your right I'd be pissed if I fired it up only to break something.