Yamaha banshee won't move

Carter32ent

Are you screwing the pressure plate on too tight?  I put the screws on just a little too tight before and it would roll in gear.  I think its 7 ft lbs.  I just screwed them in till they stopped and left them like that.  DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN THEM.  They go in very easy.  As soon as they stop, go to the next one. 

Are you screwing the pressure plate on too tight? I put the screws on just a little too tight before and it would roll in gear. I think its 7 ft lbs. I just screwed them in till they stopped and left them like that. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN THEM. They go in very easy. As soon as they stop, go to the next one.

Correct. 7 or 8 ft lbs is what the clymers manual says they should be torqued to.

Everything was in tact. Still same problem. It jerks when I put it in gear. Seems like clutches not grabbing

Everything still intact to me still does not answer the question of weather or not the arrows line up...video of you installing the plate correctly please....