Problem...

Hey guys, got the banshee back going today. Only thing is I have unburned fuel coming out of the left pipe. Right side is burning good. I just put a new RS stator and RS flywheel on. Both plugs are pretty wet. The thing starts right up on the first kick but as soon as I give it about 1/2 throttle the left cylinder kicks out and then I can let off the throttle and it will start running again. I swapped plugs, wires, boots and it stays on the left side. I have 140 PSI in each cylinder. It has a stock head,stock reeds, stock bore (just recently honed and new rings), FMF Golds, Trinity Stage iv 2 into 1(I know, I know) with Keihin carb. The carb had a 175 & 48, I just put a 165 & 45 in it and the needle is set at the top notch. Any help would be great thanks.

throw out that RM flywheel and RM Stator then email them saying their cock sucking faggots... both are complete POS scrap thats going to cause more damage then good

#1 RM Flywheel left me stranded in the middle of a trail 5 clicks from home... i had the joys of pushing my bike all the way back home.. took apart the top end thinking I locked my bike up...  flywheel wobbled on the crank shaft and jammed itself in my billet stator cover....

103_5972.jpg

103_6013.jpg

#2 RM flywheel I received...  got it out of the box and all magnets where unglued inside....

103_6033.jpg

#3 RM flywheel I received  no pics.....    but The rivits on it all came loose and was wobbling like a crazy SOAB... I was lucky it didnt take anything out!  and continuation of riding it with a imbalanced flywheel could of caused further damage..

All 3 of those flywheels I got was under the "1" year warranty...  my 3rd one broke a week after the warranty was over... emailed them with the issue and their reply....  Sorry we cant help you... your warranty is over.. good bey 

So......... DO YOURSELF A FAVOR!!!! DITCH THEM FUCKING POS PARTS... OEM ALL THE WAY

Thats crazy, sorry you had to go through that much shit dude. I was looking for an oem flywheel but I grabbed these to throw in there for now to get it running to ride for a little while. Im still going to keep an eye out for an oem flywheel. What do you guys recommend for a stator?

Edited by Joe_joe6493
  • Like 1

I can tell! Ill go check out the flywheels. Do you think thats why im having my problem? Because the shitty Stator & flywheel giving out weaker spark?

Might not be the issue at all.....but when you do get the problem solved....having your flywheel handgrenade on you will damage a ton of stuff.....