banshee questions

smhayden350

Hey fellas I recently bought a few new parts for my stock cylinder banshee. In total it now has a 68mm bore,4mil crank, v force 3 reeds, 34mm pwk alky carbs. +8 swingarm, cpi drag pipes, spiked tires, and a drag n ported head. I was just curious to know how this would compare to other banshees and if y'all had any tips n tricks for this bike. Thanx matt

Hey fellas I recently bought a few new parts for my stock cylinder banshee. In total it now has a 68mm bore,4mil crank, v force 3 reeds, 34mm pwk alky carbs. +8 swingarm, cpi drag pipes, spiked tires, and a drag n ported head. I was just curious to know how this would compare to other banshees and if y'all had any tips n tricks for this bike. Thanx matt

I would like to buy a clue for $200.

what is a drag n ported head?

I think he means drag ported cylinders.lol  Do you have a cool head? Check your compression. With a cool head, you can change dome sizes to increase or decrease compression. Increases in compression can require race fuel and will bump up your HP. A properly tuned engine is the key.