2014 BansheeHQ Ride at Little Sahara, OK -- Sept. 24-28. 2014

locogato11283

I dont drink.

You just pour them on yourself and dance?

You have posted more pics of drinks, that pics of swoll muscles and girls combined.

JD, If Damnit bob can't make it.  I only have 2 in my truck and I'll be taking the hauler.  More then welcome to stay with me in the hauler as long as our schedule works with yours.  Its only me and Shane This year.  Dont look like boo can make it.  

All I ask is that you piss outside..  lmao!

JD, If Damnit bob can't make it.  I only have 2 in my truck and I'll be taking the hauler.  More then welcome to stay with me in the hauler as long as our schedule works with yours.  Its only me and Shane This year.  Dont look like boo can make it.  

Shayne, he's bringing his wife.. I doubt IF he comes he would leave her at home.

LOL

Shayne, he's bringing his wife.. I doubt IF he comes he would leave her at home.

I dunno man, I want to bring her but I dont think shell have that great of a time... Maybe if I get a RZR by then which I highly doubt.  I need to make it, have a lot of new products to show off etc.  Also the LT80 still runs so....