2014 BansheeHQ Ride at Little Sahara, OK -- Sept. 24-28. 2014

locogato11283

why the fuck would you stay in Woodward?... the whole point of this gathering is to be in the same spot to witness the shenanigans 

This.. I can't imagine leaving at like 9 or 10 to go to a hotel.. You're going to miss all the cool shit.

Maybe he's just one of those kinda sissy kids that has to sleep in a bed or something?

Maybe he's just one of those kinda sissy kids that has to sleep in a bed or something?

^ this. I must have a shower, bed, sink and toilet. It's only a 45 minute drive

edit:

Why do you have to be out by 9-10? Are there gates that get closed or something?

.....says the guy staying in one of only 2 cabins.

LOL

Yea, but the first three years of the ride I slept in the bed of my truck, the cab of my truck and a tent.

Rappy is 16 years old. He probably falls asleep standing up half the time.

At 16 you show up with no food, barely enough money for gas to get home, end up borrowing 2-stroke mix and realise you brought a tent and blankets/sleeping bags.....but forgot a pillow and any chairs to sit on.

But you brought a dozen condoms. LOL

• Like 1

At 16 you show up with no food, barely enough money for gas to get home, end up borrowing 2-stroke mix and realise you brought a tent and blankets/sleeping bags.....but forgot a pillow and any chairs to sit on.

But you brought a dozen condoms. LOL

GTFO.. Rappy is the receiver.