need jetting help

Jpan350

06 banshee, had the cylinders drag ported, k and n filter, fmf gold series exhaust, stock silencer, boyesen carbon fiber reeds, head was decked .010, and im buying the vito forged super stock pistons .040 over which vitos "basically ported the piston instead of the cylinders, the top of the piston on the exhaust side has an angle cut to let the exhaust escape sooner.(the same thing can be achieved if you raised the exhaust port with a porting tool) The intake windows are raised for a longer intake duration"...the elevation where i live ranges from 785 to 1640 above sea level elevation..just needing to know the best jetting set up any information is appreciated.

yea i called vitos performance and they was no help on telling me about the whole super stock piston of theirs so i went with a .040 wiseco instead, but yes the cylinders are ported. and i know the silencers are holding me back i just got it a couple weeks ago and it needed a rebuild in the worst way but silencers are the next thing on my list