High output stator

ohSIXshee

Look around for banshees with the led bars. Never seen one with a 20" led bar, but you would get an idea of what you would get away with. Personally I think It would be goofy lookin and most high watt stators are expensive unreliable junk. Just hate to see ya spend money and be unhappy.

they run them on rhinos so whats the difference.

Your correct it is not overkill, I run 4 HIDs on mine and want to switch to LEDs now that they are FINALLY producing decent stuff.

Link to the stuff your planning to run?

I have 2 ricky stators (one backup). So I'm interested in what you find.  I was thinking the 8"rigid for the bars, as that's what my friend runs and it's quite nice, but still not enough light for me in the dunes :P

Edited by Justintoxicated

Ok so the 20" is over kill and sticks out almost past my rear fenders haha. So a 14 inch 72 watt would fit perfectly on the stock light mounts. So to answer the question 72 watts is what I need in dc power. I talked with Evan at race tech and I'm going to have him rewind my stock stator and float the ground.

Sent from my Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk