Good deal on this 98?

Dmaxguy

So basically my dad got offerd this 98 banshee for $2500 from one of his friends.

I dont have a parts list but im sure all you that have banshee's know the parts it has just by taking a look at it .

Let me kno what all you think !

a44rux.png

2echnip.png

x5p26o.png

5vsjgg.png

maeb0l.png

First time I'm going to agree with an asking price. I'd pay $2500 for that.

Definitely a good deal. There's far more than $2500 worth of very good aftermarket parts. CPI pipes, Elka shocks, aftermarket A arms, +6 or +8 roundhouse swingarm, aftermarket axle, billet sprocket hub, rear wave brake rotor, after market pegs, blue label wheels, drag cut front wheels, paddles, smooth buffs, Pingle gas tank valve, billet stator cover, lazerstar headlights, billet thumb throttle, billet grips, rear brake reservoir, bumper, grille, grab bar, taillight cover, fat bars, and on and on. Probably more that you can't see in the pics. Would be really nice if it came with a title, but not a deal breaker. I wouldn't even try to haggle them on price.

So basically my dad got offerd this 98 banshee for $2500 from one of his friends.

I dont have a parts list but im sure all you that have banshee's know the parts it has just by taking a look at it .

Let me kno what all you think !

a44rux.png

2echnip.png

x5p26o.png

5vsjgg.png

maeb0l.png

By the way….got your dad's buddies phone number? LOL

I think it has a monoblock on it. ??  Doesn't look like a stock cylinder bike from what I can see.

Just like everybody else is saying, I would buy it and part it out and feel confident in making a little money. i don't think you can get hurt on this one.