Help me ID aftermarket suspension parts

SprayBomb

Hey yall, I joined here back in 08 hoping to soon have a banshee

Well a few years later, I now own one... Sorta

I bought a basket case and am in the process of trying to put it together

It has a few things aftermarket on it that I'm not sure about

First is the rear swing arm, mainly just curios as to what brand it may be, but I'm not too worried about it

bfc169ec1a2f8cddfc0965a68a22642a_zps9391

But I noticed today that it doesn't have a banshee axle or hubs, and I'm wondering if maybe they're honda

f1d301583c196f114c6353548e8ab23e_zps34b7

6ae888ad230d2ebbaa84c3102e31aad4_zpsdc1e

63858ff7f5cd303a725699bcbf6b17bb_zpsce08

27101b67f066f915a0f55c6de4ddd6bf_zps8890

My main curiosity about the rear axle is, what is it, why do the splines stick out of the hubs so far and is there some different hubs that have banshee rear bolt pattern that fit it

Also, I have a Durablue X33 axle that I would like to use, but I don't have any hubs or anything for it, so until I get those parts collected, I am wondering whether I should (or can) just swap a stock banshee axle in or the whole swing arm, carrier, and axle as I have them, just needs bearings

Thanks, Matt

I was thinking it was a Lonestar, I'll have to measure it to see what the length is, but I mostly trail, so it will be fine

And Im with you on the rear axle, IDK what it is and I really dont care for it, I just dont know if I can swap a stock one in its place with the carier thats on the swinger

I would bet the carrier is correct and they found some axle that happens to have the same shaft size for the bearings, and shoved it in there backwards, and never could get things to work after that. No matter what you do, you need an actual Banshee axle of some kind. Shove it in there from the right side and see if things start to fit together.