clutch replacement

Hey just bought a set of steels and fibers and have some questions. I bought a clymers manual but its kinda vague in one area. That area would be the big o rings. I understand to put an o ring on then fiber then steel. Doo i just repeat from there or is there a specific way to put the o rings with the fibers??

I installed my clutches (Thanks Wes) and have one question before i button it up. The adjuster on the pressure plate had alot of slop in it until i pulled the clutch arm in to line up the mark with the case mark. My thoughts is thats ok because the pushrod comes out when that the arm is pulled and pushes out on the pressure plate therefore allowing the motor to run in gear with the clutch pulled in Right?? 

Is there a way to test the springs. Anyone have a spec for a force gage or something. The springs seemed very weak. Then again i dont know anything about banshee clutches.

Check out the lock up tuning thread. There is some info as well as equipment listed for spring testing. Btw, the stockers are definitely soft. You could try staggering three stock and 3 heavier springs. Or jump to a lock up and keep all lighter springs