How to break 80 stockish

Wanna puta hurting on ur bottom end? Get some pipes, jet ur carbs and look under the "technical info" on this site and u will find a gear ratio and speed calculator. This will tell u what sprockets u need for speed.

Wanna do it right? Build urself a nice engine from.the cases up. Lots of.sponsers and members can help. A nicely setup and ported stock stroke 350 will put a hurting.on MOST 4 strokes. You've already been goven lots of good advice. If u wanna start riding 80mph+ and ur on anything other than asphalt - upgrade ur suspension - stock banshee shocks at high speeds = pain or possible death

Thats a response i have been waiting for! So its possible on a stock stroke. Some pipes port work and jetting. with a little gear adjustment will get me where i wanna be. Got a new guy with us on a quadzilla. Gotta build up enough to smoke him too! I pretty sure a banshee will do it but just gotta get it done. On my cz's there is a double the displacement rule in ahrma and avdra. If this correlates then a banshee should be able to smoke a 700 raptor. Right?

Decent porting and bolt ons should keep up with if not beat a FI Raptor with the big 3. Emphasis on the suspension too. If you are racing in flat smooth crap it won't matter but if you're trying to keep up with the new 4 pokes in the woods for any amount of time they are gonna eat your lunch. They don't have to work near as hard as you're going to have to with stock pogo stick shocks. And the nasty 350 you wanna build is gonna wear you out. If you're gonna take it apart to true the crank spend the extra cash and buy a 4 mill crank. Get porting. Get the stock head cut. Then it'll be fast and look stock. Your trail riding buddies won't know what's up. Do that stuff and put some cpis maybe some rockets on it and some decent tires. That'll put a hurtin on your whole group. You're gonna get gas 3 times to their 1 also. Nothing's free.

you can have the head rechambered and decked to give you more compression. 

Either way, YES you can get past all them with a stock stroke bike.  I am running a stock stroke, dune/play port by F.A.S.T. Racing (one of our great sponsors), 20cc domes, vf2 reeds, fmf fatties, k&n pods, and +4 timing on 91 octane.  It will beat a lot of stuff......and its fun to ride in the trails.......some motors after they are built wind up being no fun to ride. 

There are also some other things you should think of to put into your budget that people seem to forget.....such as pancake bearings, new water pumps, etc..........the little things can add up quick too....

I was thinking i wanted the dune/play port. I get a lot of top end out of it and still have some low end. Im glad you said something about the pancake bearing. I didnt think about it. I thought about modifying the stock timing plate so i can advance the timing. How would i tell how far its advanced. Jereme thanks. Thats what i will do to mine but probably use cpi in frames. Yall thank thats a bad idea?