What lengh Swing Arm To go with?

DBR06Banshee10

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea it advanced 4 degrees, f.a.s.t. dune race port. Milled head .030 330 mains 93pump. It's pretty quick for what it is on pump. That's why I'm torn between the +4 and +6. Rt9 climbs are easy for it now but trevorton has huge climbs so with the paddles on I'm worried about lifting.

I trail ride a +4.  I am a big fan of the +4, and would recommend for anybody especially guys at least 200lbs/6' tall.  I jump mine, trails, dunes, drag whatever.  I have one for sale right now. 

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=174424

• 1 month later...

I also looked into getting a different swinger. With more trail riding I decided to keep it stock. I put in new bearings and will be adding some new elka stage 3 shocks. I have the Fireball J-arm kit. Should be night and day difference. They make swingers made for trail riding and are actually shorter than the stocker but have a totally different suspension geometry set up. It seems more go with the longer swing arm route though...