Suddenly wont kick over please help!

[/url]">http://IMG_2538_zps76cfd990.jpg

There is a picture of my left piston from my left exhaust port..

[/url]">http://IMG_2535_zps84e0a213.jpg

This is a picture of my right piston from my right exhaust port..

I tried taking off my clutch case yesterday.. ive been really busy, but i got all of the allen head screws off up top, and all the bottom ones, are really on there. i was going to go to the store today and get a philip head attachment for my air impact gun, or should i just tap them out?

That left piston doesn't look too good, but I can't see it very good on my iphone.

You need an impact driver for all the phillips head screws on the motor. Sears, Auto zone, O'reillys, etc. Do not buy this tool at Harbor Freight. You want good quality bits.

http://m.autozone.com/autozone-mobile/en/accessories/Great-Neck-5-pcs-impact-driver-set-with-plastic-storage-case/_/N-25dw?id=529289

If you bought a phillips bit for your air impact gun, you will definitely strip them out. If you bought an impact driver like I posted the link to, just apply a counterclockwise twisting force and whack it with a hammer. They will come loose easily. If you have any that do strip the head, drill the head with a drill a little bigger than the bolt. Drill till you can pop the head off. Then slide the cover off and screw the bolt out.

should i remove the clutch basket first? if so how would i go about that, and when you say if the crank still wont turn.. is that without the crank basket? im sorry for being stupid. im just tryin to learn this all in.. i am a noob. and also when you say if not, the motor seized.. what part would i have to change? if not the whole thing? going to be kinda expense right? i just find all of this mind boggling becuase it always started up.. it was giving me a little problems out of my left exhaust, but i havent drove the bike. it was just being idled in my garage.

Thank you in advance, you really are the man!

It's 92% sure that 1 of the pistons is seized in the bore. There's a 7% chance that it's something jammed up in the kicker idler gear, transmission, or primary gears. There is a 1% chance that it is something else jamming it up. Crank bearings or whatever. There's only so much we can tell from your pics looking into the exhaust port. You really need a paper manual. I don't remember if you're one of the ones that downloaded the pirated manual. Pulling the clutch basket requires a 32mm (or 1 1/4") socket. If you pull the crank gear, and you find the motor seized, then you need to put it back on to do a leakdown test before you pull the top end.

aight if it is a piston seized in the bore, is it possible it can just seize because a ring came loose? and is snagged in between the bore and piston? like someone said earlier?.. if i pull the clutch basket off and than the crank gear, how am i going to tell if the motor is seized? would i be able to just rotate it by hand or something? and finally, is their a leakdown tester i can purchase, rather than making my own, as it shows on earlier threads..

i have like a 98% feeling it is my left piston being jammed up, i just hope it didnt cause any damage.. and i can just re-ring it without having to do any other work.. but if so its kind of a blessing because then ill just get it bored even more. but if i do that.. id just need to get bigger pistons? or a bigger head also? and what about my carn

1 thing at a time. What we are shooting for here is to separate the crank from the rest of the drivetrain. If you pull the clutch basket, the large primary gear comes off with it. No need to pull the crank gear. Then grab the flywheel and try to turn it by hand. If it won't turn, then do a leakdown test and then pull the top end off.