Another issue , i thought it was a 4mil crankshaft

You need to send that whole mess to someone to put together. I offer to do it if i had more time.

Well I done bought all new seals , o rings an everything for it. The bearings where in good shape they rolled very smooth with no grabs at all so I figured they where fine. It's ready to put back together once I push that bearing back in place. I wana do it myself since it's my first build with a banshee , never owned one till now

ok. without sounding like a complete dick STOP! call a sponsor and either order bearings if you have a press and the right bearing tools, or send the crank to a sponsor. the crank needs to be checked to see if it's true. if you have a shop that can do that great.. if not send it in. 20 bucks shipping plus bearings and instal could possibly save you hundreds.

best possible solutions here would be.....

ship it to a sponsor

have it trued and welded

install new bearings

• Like 1

How do you tell if it's trued an welded?

See....the point people are try to get across to you is that as much as you "think" you have a handle on this......your basic noob questions are telling us to advise you to seek professional assistance.

It's REALLY GOOD ADVICE!

But........as you said.....your stubborn.

I heard there's a way to measure to see what size crankshaft it is

I heard I could save money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.