Need some Shee parts for my daughters Blaster

billybobby

If you do not find it I have it all minus the rear brakes. 

I am looking for some parts...

Spindles

front hubs

front brakes complete

rear carrier and axel

rear brakes complete

I don't know if you've done your research, but doing a hydro conversion on a blaster is not this simple. Banshee spindles do not fit Blaster A arms. I think they can be modded to work, but it's not a great setup. Personally, I would only do it with '03 to '06 Blaster spindles. The Banshee rear carrier does not fit the Blaster swingarm. Again, '03 to '06 carrier is needed. If you want to cheap out, you can use the East Coast ATV aluminum caliper bracket with a Banshee hydro caliper and your early Blaster carrier, axle, and brake hub. It is a nice setup, but you have to use the Blaster axle. Do NOT use the East Coast ATV bracket with the Banshee caliper and axle. Of coarse, you have to weld brackets on the frame for the mastercylinder. For the pedal, it's best to get the '03 to '06 Blaster footpeg and pedal.

Thanks for the heads up. I have read to many different 12yr old started threads. They all say different shit. I figure I can't go wrong with the 500.00 Shee I just picked up. I appreciate your info I will get her figured out.