Caster question

Hey guys I'm new to here but not to the quad world I've owned a yfz450 for 7 years and recently picked up a banshee. i found some a arms on here for pretty cheap so I picked the, up too. I'm not sure who makes them but they are really well made. The bushing size was different than stock so I made my own at work and ordered some new ball joints and tie rods. Installed them yesterday and started adjusting but can't seem to get it right. I've tried every combination I can and this one is the only one that works. Does this look right to you guys or am I missing something? Any input will be greatly appreciated.

b32ee8fadd7d230f9eec7008d5837ce5_zps3a21

c74bc167307fff06782c5f37a7f5c366_zpsf13c

9f83de23bb80d84fc820865d4022545f_zps4a6d

0140fef09f86e40bba723020fdaae561_zps366b

Drag arms maybe. Caster is good for straight line drags

that amount of caster would aid in going in a straight line, but those sure are beefy looking for a drag arm.  

although that does look excessive, throw it together and see how it rides.  in theory, it will of course be more of a fight to turn and stuff, but it may not be that bad.  i built a lot of caster into my drag frame arms and never really noticed a "difficult" turn.  of course i wasn't going through the trails, but i didn't really notice anything weird.