Coolant leak

coalhillking

I was kinda thinking that. I pulled the plastics off this morning and followed the line that its coming out of. It's the one that comes out of the top of the overflow tank. It drips down on the right side a arms. I want to get a noss cool head so guess that's next on the list

• 1 month later...

What do you mean when you say the cap has a seal above and below the hose ?

What he's trying to say is......There is a seal above and below the overflow hose. The cap seals to the smaller hole down in the radiator as well as at the flange of the cap.

ok, so I realize I asked a dumb question, but I also just found that there was coolant dripping out of my right exhaust pipe. I pulled the cool head and found a broken O ring and signs of coolant. Is this most likely the issue why I would have the same coolant leak out of the hose in-between the radiator cap seals ?. My radiator cap "Appears" to be in god shape. Is there a way to diagnose a radiator cap or just buy a new one ? obviously I am installing a new O ring and a new dome now that it got eaten up.