Lowering Front End.

milto29

i may be another noob honkie, but have you ever heard of fox float shocks? If not they are shocks that you adjust the air pressure in. Theyre a good investment for handling. Run low psi and youll sit lower, pump them up for your clearance on your trails.

If you dont want to extend your swing arm, thats a good option. Or if you look around theres a lame yfz front end conversion that makes your bike wider and lower.

i may be another noob honkie, but have you ever heard of fox float shocks? If not they are shocks that you adjust the air pressure in. Theyre a good investment for handling. Run low psi and youll sit lower, pump them up for your clearance on your trails.

If you dont want to extend your swing arm, thats a good option. Or if you look around theres a lame yfz front end conversion that makes your bike wider and lower.

No YFZ shocks for me. This post was very easy. I want something that I can take in my truck. So when we line it up. I can swap the front shocks (5min) swap versus having to strap down the front. Once were done and ready to hit the trails I put back my shocks and were out. Very easy. My mechanic told me to get a swingarm but I don't like the way that it'll look.

Sent from my HTC One

Try the fox floats. Thered be no work to them. You get a very small hand air up to inflate/deflate them. (Raise or lower front end)

Thanks buddy I'll take a look at them.

Sent from my HTC One

Try the fox floats. Thered be no work to them. You get a very small hand air up to inflate/deflate them. (Raise or lower front end)

I just want to expand on this for a second, and try to get this thread back on track.

Adding/removing air from the fox floats will not REALLY change the length of the shock. What it does is reduce the amount of air in the air spring, thus making the shock softer and allowing it to sag. At a stand-still, yes, you will lose ride height and get the bike sitting lower, but it will also make the shocks unbearably soft. Cornering will be next to impossible, and pretty dangerous.

Anyways, if you want shorter shocks, you can try 300ex shocks for the front, but if you want to do it properly, find yourself a set of used works shocks. Send them to me and let me shorten them to whatever length you want. I can essentially do any length you want. See if you can find some blaster shocks for cheap on ebay, and I will rebuild them and shorten them to whatever length you need. That is the PROPER way to do it, and the safest.

Also, I would suggest lowering the rear of the bike as well. I offer the same service for your stock rear shock. I can shorten your rear shock up to 12" eye to eye.

Also, chill out with the honkie comments. Racist stuff on here will get you nowhere.

• Like 1

Hmmm seems like a common response. Get a fucking longer swinger.

PANCHO. I tell you again and this is going to be the last time that I DO. I buy what ever I like or want. I DON'T LIKE THE WAY IT LOOKS. Get over it papa.

Sent from my HTC One

I just want to expand on this for a second, and try to get this thread back on track.

Adding/removing air from the fox floats will not REALLY change the length of the shock. What it does is reduce the amount of air in the air spring, thus making the shock softer and allowing it to sag. At a stand-still, yes, you will lose ride height and get the bike sitting lower, but it will also make the shocks unbearably soft. Cornering will be next to impossible, and pretty dangerous.

Anyways, if you want shorter shocks, you can try 300ex shocks for the front, but if you want to do it properly, find yourself a set of used works shocks. Send them to me and let me shorten them to whatever length you want. I can essentially do any length you want. See if you can find some blaster shocks for cheap on ebay, and I will rebuild them and shorten them to whatever length you need. That is the PROPER way to do it, and the safest.

Also, I would suggest lowering the rear of the bike as well. I offer the same service for your stock rear shock. I can shorten your rear shock up to 12" eye to eye.

Also, chill out with the honkie comments. Racist stuff on here will get you nowhere.

Thank you for your help.

On the HONKIE thing. I'm just having fun with these Cyber Bullys.

Sent from my HTC One

that isn't something i doubt, we all know you don't have a job. heard the home depot is closed down there.

I'm QC Manager for CEMEX. I make more then you and your family. LMFAO.

Sent from my HTC One