Lowering Front End.

milto29

You thought u went 110mph, you never did. You cant even ride, im makin way more hp then you and have no trouble controling my bike. Ive built 4 banshee motors in the past month, im building a ss for my buddy now who will be able to smoke ur 4mil bc u cant even ride it.

Hell i doubt its even a 4 mil. You arent smart enough to be able to tell the difference. Its prob a ss with vitos ss pistons. Good luck learning anything asshole, you dont know shit. These guys do. So shut your mouth and read around. Then one day you might be able to change a spark plug. Till then fuck off.

You thought u went 110mph, you never did. You cant even ride, im makin way more hp then you and have no trouble controling my bike. Ive built 4 banshee motors in the past month, :yank:  im building a ss for my buddy now who will be able to smoke ur 4mil bc u cant even ride it. :rotflmao: 

Hell i doubt its even a 4 mil. You arent smart enough to be able to tell the difference. Its prob a ss with vitos ss pistons. Good luck learning anything asshole, you dont know shit. These guys do. So shut your mouth and read around. Then one day you might be able to change a spark plug. Till then fuck off. :clap:

EL GUAPO !!! Hop of my shit TROLL. Who gives a fuck if you have built 5000 bikes. I really dont give a shit . I dont build bikes thats why I pay my mechanic for . I have 2 strokes & I have 4 strokes . Does that make me Super Man . LMFAO !!! Go Prove your point somewhere else PANCHO !!!

is this your mechanic?

funny-pictures-pony-mechanic.jpg

I pay the neighbor kid $10 to clean my banshee in a speedo.

I pay him extra if he brings a friend and they spray each other with the hose.

Your the FREAK that likes to watch LITTLE KIDS wash your BIKE !!! :whoa: 

:Crybaby:

Nothing wrong with them. I was sayin that he thinks :rotflmao:  running those makes his bike a 4mil

No PANCHO I'm not running that. I have Forged 64mm WSM Pistons with a 4mil Hot Rod crank from F.A.S.T. with ported Cylinders & Matching Cases from PowerBand Performance. I have 170PSI running on 100LL ( AVGas ) . I know acouple of things but you will never see me bashing other members. Thinking that I know it all . I wasnt built like that . This to me is a Hobby theres more important things in my life to worried about .