Riding in USA

Hey all, I was thinking I might take 2 weeks off in September or October to do some riding south of the border. What are some good places to goto ? Also any events happening at that time ?

Also anyone who wants to meet up and ride that would be cool too

Coal hills in Trevorton, PA. I'd love to go out there some day...

Lots of good trails in upstate NY, from what I've heard.

There are quite a few good places in MI. In the Upper Peninsula of MI, you can pretty much ride right on the roads. In the fall, it is beautiful up there, and riding the twisty roads would be TONS of fun. Also tons of great trails and gravel pits up there, as well as an abandoned air strip to play on. Great trails in the St Helen area... Silver lake dunes, too, of course.

Edited by rappy'97

Silverlake dunes Michigan. Plenty of fellow Canadian HQ members drive down for that.

I'll be there in September with my ride group.

Hmm, silver dunes sounds good so far, when exactly is this event, what kind of permits would I need ? Just ownership ? I don't new any special temporary licence or anything ?

September 20-21-22

We're staying at the Sierra Sands hotel.

You will need to get a Michigan ORV sticker and State Park pass. (Both purchaceable there) and you will need to run a tall flag. (Also purchaceable there).

If you would like to join in with our group, you're more than welcome too. I'll play host and walk you thru everything so it goes smooth.

September 20-21-22

We're staying at the Sierra Sands hotel.

You will need to get a Michigan ORV sticker and State Park pass. (Both purchaceable there) and you will need to run a tall flag. (Also purchaceable there).

If you would like to join in with our group, you're more than welcome too. I'll play host and walk you thru everything so it goes smooth.

John that would be fantastic. Okay let's do it