what happens if you run no silencers ?

aha it just sounded right, i just dont get why people have to be assholes for, apparently they werent rased to respect, the question was what happens when u ride with no silencers, not im ganna ride with silencers, fuken retards, i dnt meen u nightmare350

you should be more clear on what you ask so you don't get flamed like that... btw, riding w/o silencers doesn't just loose power but it is annoying as fuck

ahah well good way to make ur fatass feal good, :) uve never even seen me bra, but its clear to me u probably are fat and got bullied all ur pathetic fagett life with two dads so u try to make someone else feel bad but fail misserably, good stuff bro

ahah well good way to make ur fatass feal good, :) uve never even seen me bra, but its clear to me u probably are fat and got bullied all ur pathetic fagett life with two dads so u try to make someone else feel bad but fail misserably, good stuff bro

That may be.....but at least he's not so desperate for attention that he pulls his silencers off to make more noise. My bike make so much power that I would never even contemplate running without them. You want more noise?......instead of being loud and slow, try adding power to make the noise you crave.

i got fmf sst gold series racing edition pipes, and i took the power cor 2 scilencers off, i gatta say it was a lot louder but it wasent as lound as all the dumbasses exagerated it would be :)

Well first you say you tried it....then you say you were just asking" what if".

Dumb is asking Jr. High questions, then defending your Jr. High questions with weak Jr. High insults and comebacks. Worst is your use of stupid slang like "Bra". Here is a hint Jr......you don't live on any of the Hawaiian islands, so save your Bra comments for your fellow Dog the Bounty Hunter fan club members. On this site a "Bra" is something filled with tits. You wanna use the "Bra" phrase...I'll tell you the same as everyone else...."Pics or GTFO"

Now get your punk ass back out to the garage and get those silencers back on that clapped out Jalopy of a quad. All that noise is killing the mood when I'm balls deep in your Mom's ass. I'm sure if she wanted racket that loud while we're doing it....she'd just have me use my fist.

Now go troll a Blaster forum.