LED Light Bar

DB87

You need to do a DC conversion. Float the ground on the stator and wire up a rectifier/regulator. Although you don't have to put in a battery, as long as you're changing the wiring, you might as well put one in. That way, even if you shut off the motor, you still have lights.

https://www.google.com/search?num=100&safe=off&site=&source=hp&q=dc+conversion+site%3Abansheehq.com&oq=dc&gs_l=hp.1.0.35i39j0i20l2j0l7.3249.4585.0.8059.2.2.0.0.0.0.179.307.0j2.2.0....0...1c.1.21.hp.zM5J1z96iQA

You need to do a DC conversion. Float the ground on the stator and wire up a rectifier/regulator. Although you don't have to put in a battery, as long as you're changing the wiring, you might as well put one in. That way, even if you shut off the motor, you still have lights.

https://www.google.com/search?num=100&safe=off&site=&source=hp&q=dc+conversion+site%3Abansheehq.com&oq=dc&gs_l=hp.1.0.35i39j0i20l2j0l7.3249.4585.0.8059.2.2.0.0.0.0.179.307.0j2.2.0....0...1c.1.21.hp.zM5J1z96iQA

That, and those rigid bars flicker like crazy without a battery at lower RPMs. Especially after doing the DC conversion, because you actually lose wattage.

The funny part is you dont pay any more really.  A 10inch E series rigid is about the same price as an  8 inch OnX by BD.  Put them side by side and see which one puts out more light.  On top of that the end user can change the optics on a BD light.  I can change mine from spot to flood to driving in minutes.  Cant do that with a rigid or any other brand.  Soooo  lets see smaller light, more light, more versatile and really the same cost.  Hmmm which one do you want.  Yeah you're right fuck BD go ahead and buy that rigid.   Not to mention BD has the best customer service of about any company ive ever worked with.  Cant say the same for my interaction with rigid.