Bike is a bitch to start

Uf21

There's no need to glue a bunch of fittings together. Here is a pic of the basic stuff you need. This is not a pic of stuff specifically for 2 strokes, but you can get the idea from looking at it. You will need to use threaded reducer bushings to get everything to fit together with the size of PVC plug needed to fit the intake manifolds. Then just get a threaded plug to plug the threaded hole in the other side.

dscf0001.jpg

The gauge setup below is commonly available for pressure testing natural gas plumbing. That's a good start.

economy-test-gauges-12068.jpg

Here are the caps you need to block off the exhaust. Also in the plumbing department. Or as mentioned, you can use your stock front bumper caps.

4613386.JPG

Edited by Starwriter

Ok thanks for the help. Also you got to remember im from Australia and all the stores you guys are suggesting, we dont have them here lol.

I can get the pvc pipes, barbs and use the bumper caps for the exhaust ports it's just the lowe pressure gauge I cant find. I wonder if Costco would sell it.

Also what size pvc should I get for the stock intakes? I cant access my bike right now since I keep it at a friends house and he isn't home.

I cleaned the carbs, sprayed carb cleaner everywhere and wiped it down also cleaned the pilot with carb cleaner and a piece of wire brush.

It started in 3 kicks so I think it's all good now.

Thanks for the help. I will still being a leakdown when I can get all the parts just to be on the safe side.