Besides The Banshee What Quad Is The Best?

if trail riding at the dunes is what you are after then i would suggest the z400 only because it has reverse. its a fun bike rides nice and torquey. the 450 i have no clue havent rode one i bet i would do fine but the reverse is nice when you need it.

Good question! I ride at glamis often and get to see how different ATV's do.

I have always like 250R's for the dunes besides a banshee. They are still great bikes with that 2-stroke power.

I got to ride one of those kawasaki 400's and it was a blast too, feelt like it didn't matter what gear I was riding in...I was thinking about geting one for a 4-stroke alternative. The raptors seem to do fine also but kinda big.

But I had to go lookup the new yamy 450. That thing looks fucking sweet, can't wait till i get to ride one of those. Im doubting it will give the banshe any Competition when racing but it looks like it may be a GREAT atv. I just hate buynig things the first year they are out because they need to have a chance to work out the bugs. Im also looking around for an ATV but its going to have to be used since I don't have $7000 for that new 450. Im guessing the 450 will have better handeling than the suzuki-kawasaki's but only time will tell.

• 4 weeks later...