Hampton Roads VA riding areas?

Slades is one of the few options for "legal riding locations" . The trail riding is fair but gets a little boring after a few return trips.

If you have the time to spare you're going to want to take a road trip down to Busco Beach. You need to PM Surfjag ( Justin) . He lives here in Va beach but his second home is Busco :)

Pretty sure he will be there this coming weekend ( all weekend if I know him )

Good luck

Troy

Edited by troyzstang

there are a few little spots around here we go to, all on the south side of Hampton roads though. I wouldn't say worth the travel from Newport news but your welcome to come check them out just pm me.  Busco is one of the best spots on the east coast I think and if you haven't been you owe yourself to at least check it out. Im headed down tomorrow depending on the weather, They have a test and tune and a race Saturday. Also on the 27th of this month I will be going back down for a race and some trail riding.

This sunday there is a race at slades so you should come check that out if you can.