namura vs. pro x . vs wiseco

Pro-xis just oem stuff. Namura, I never ran ang but a friend did and outside of 12 hours his piston shattered where it housed the risk pin on rh cylinder. Upon disassembly the lh skirt was also cracking. Id say no go. Wiseco, ran a ton of em and never had an issue. So +1 for proven

Namura is actually the OEM brand if im not mistaken.  Also I bet that your namura pistons shattered because they were cast pistons and more than likely the person who bored them, tolerance them for forged pistons.  Cast and Forged pistons both heat at different speeds causing more/less swelling of the pistons.  Wrong tolerances and it'll bite hard and scare or flop sloppy and shatter skirts.

Why not just get Wiseco and be done with it?  They're proven to be a damn good piston and able to take the abuse.  Im not saying the other pistons mentioned are no good......just saying that Wiseco seems to be way more common and proven to be able to be beat on.  I run Wiseco in my bike.  Never had a problem with them. 

Call Jeff at F.A.S.T. Racing (farmandsandtoys.com) and have him hook you up.  He's got the cheapest price Ive found on wiseco pistons.

IMO... Choose a piston according to your build.  If your not using a higher HP motor strung out with huge amounts of timing and comrpessions then stick with a cast piston and as Jereme said.. GET THE RIGHT BORE SPEC!.  There is banshee's going 10+yrs with cast pistons.