plug chop pics

GEDC0068

GEDC0066

did a chop today. let me know what you think i need to do.

trinity head

30mm carbs

fmf gold series into turbine cores

unis with no box

v force2 reeds

330 mains

45 pilots

air screw 1.5 out

needle on 3rd groove. i dont know if its a stock needle it seems flat on the bottom. doesnt come to much of a point. should have got the number off of them to check or show a pic.

3400 ft elevation like always thanks for any advice

That looks good by the pics. If you have crisp throttle response and it sounds good the needles may be fine regardless of what they are. I like to chop em at 1/2 throttle and like to see em richer than WOT. They are annoying to ride if rich at mid throttle but dont go quite as lean as WOT. A good brown ring a little wider is fine at half throttle.

That looks good by the pics. If you have crisp throttle response and it sounds good the needles may be fine regardless of what they are. I like to chop em at 1/2 throttle and like to see em richer than WOT. They are annoying to ride if rich at mid throttle but dont go quite as lean as WOT. A good brown ring a little wider is fine at half throttle.

looks like im getting it dialed in a lil closer which is what i like to hear

i think i got it jetted really close. ended up a 300 main 45 pilot needle at bottom 1 turn out. ran great through all gears might go to 310 just to safer on main. thanks for all the help. i wonder if the compression gauge is off it ran great started on first kick. if its supposed to have more it would be pretty fast. smokes my lt250 which has some upgrades pretty bad