oil leak

i have a leak under my stator cover looks like it could be the sprocket or the shifter shaft.  I know the countershaft seal can be changed without splitting the cases after researching on here, but havent had any luck with finding info on the shift shaft. Anyone know if it can be changed without a split or is it time for a rebuild?

There are 4 places it can leak on the left side. In order of most likely 1st, they are shift shaft seal, countershaft seal(behind sprocket), plastic neutral switch cover, and finally the 2 pressed in plugs about 3/8" in diameter that plug the shift fork shaft holes. If the plastic neutral switch cover is cracked, buy a billet cover from Mattoon.

There are 4 places it can leak on the left side. In order of most likely 1st, they are shift shaft seal, countershaft seal(behind sprocket), plastic neutral switch cover, and finally the 2 pressed in plugs about 3/8" in diameter that plug the shift fork shaft holes. If the plastic neutral switch cover is cracked, buy a billet cover from Mattoon.

I forgot about those plugs, I had to epoxy mine.

yeah sorry for the dumb question it looked funny but after i cleaned all the debris I could have answered that on my own.  Anyways got some new heads from fast coming in, figured im gonna do a full rebuild anyways while i have the coolant drained